How do I request my school transcripts? - Platt College | Platt College

How do I request my school transcripts?

You may request a copy of your transcripts by downloading the provided online form, which is listed under student resources and registrar section of this website. The request must be made in writing and include the student’s name, current address and phone number, social security number, dates of attendance/date of graduation, and the address where transcripts are to be sent. The request must include the student’s signature for processing to occur.

Leave A Comment

Comments are closed.

Featured Posts