The Platt Difference
Why Platt College?
Platt’s educational programs are designed to empower you and generate an atmosphere of learning and development. Whether it is your first time in college, returning to college, transitioning from the military, an international student, or another scenario, we are happy to provide the information applicable to each unique situation. At Platt, you are not just another number, you are a part of the Platt family. We care about each of you and your future from the first day until long after graduation. We look forward to learning about your goals!
Why Platt Is Different:
- Platt’s degrees and programs are career-focused. We offer an education that allows you to become marketable.
- Digital creation changes constantly and Platt keeps up with the evolutions. Our technology is updated to remain relevant in today’s’ quickly changing industry.
- Our school structure is designed to fit your life, not the other way around. You take one class at a time and focus on one important skill. As you progresses through your education, your skill set builds on the last class. Class sessions are offered in the Morning, Afternoon and Evening.
- Career Services are available to current students and alumni. A Career Services representative meets with each student to set up a day one meeting and continues to provide resources through graduation and beyond.
- Enjoy the feeling of being a part of a family at Platt. Students at Platt are the number one priority of the staff and faculty. Courtyard activities and more often bring students, faculty and staff together for both celebration and educational events.
- We encourage all students to showcase their artwork at galleries and exhibits throughout the San Diego area. As a student at Platt, you may encounter several ways to display your designs! Student work and articles may be found on Platt’s social media channels.
- Extracurricular activities provide you a variety of opportunities to become inspired outside of the classroom. We encourage you to participate in field trips, competitions, art exhibits, community and cultural activities.
- The majority of classes are taught in computer labs. Labs are available for you to use from 8am to 10pm Monday thru Thursday, 8am to 5pm on Fridays and on Sundays from 1pm to 5pm.