Freebie Friday – Tip-Top Textures
July 23rd, 2015 | Natasha EnglehardtAdd that extra layer of oomph to your next design undertaking with these free textures, versatile enough to use in photography or vector-based projects! In these previews we prepared them with a vector logo for examples.
- 20 Realistic Rusty Metal Textures (with bonus displacement map) by Spoon GraphicsThese rusty metal textures were made from buildings and WW2 era hanger bay siding from a WWII Aerodome! It includes a color adjustment layer to find that perfect hue to complement a vintage design.
- Stained Floor Textures by Nathan BrownPhoto textures can be used in multiple ways, try playing around with your layer styles in Photoshop with this set of grungy stained floor textures.
- Hand Made Textures by Lane KinkadeFour unique, hand made vector textures
- Aluminum Foil Textures by Designer CandiesGet glitzy with this tinfoil effect!
- Dust & Scratches Textures by Spoon GraphicsGeneral purpose vector textures to give your designs a vintage/stamped effect, included in the link is a short tutorial on how to clip textures to your vector.