Inspirational Quotes From Women Designers
March 18th, 2019 | Nicole Lewis
Inspirational Quotes To Celebrate Women’s History Month!
When it comes to Women’s History Month, we must take the time to celebrate and recognize powerful women making their marks in the design field. Furthermore, all year round, their achievements should be noted.
As we honor Women’s History Month, here are a few quotes from women designers to inspire you…
1. “Design is a much an act of spacing, as an act of marking.” Ellen Lupton
2. “Design brings content into focus; design makes function visable.” Jennifer Morla
3. “The best way to accomplish serious design…is to be totally and completely unqualified for the job.” Paula Scher
4. “It’s through mistakes that you actually can grow. You have to get bad in order to get good.” Paula Scher
5. “Every great design begins with an even better story.” Lorinda Mamo
6. “Practice safe design. Use a concept.” Petrula Vrontikis
7. “Don’t design for everyone. It’s impossible. All you end up doing is designing something that makes everyone unhappy.” Leisa Reichelt
8. “Design is an activity in which there is the possibility of creating, you can generate images that represent ideas and transmit messages.” Erendida Mancilla
9. “The work you do while you procrastinate is probably the work you should be doing for the rest of your life.” Jessica Hische
10. “Nothing matters more than the dream you have for yourself because things will come up that seem interesting to do but you really want to stay the course.” Narsha Njoya