Platt Alumni Wins an Emmy!
June 19th, 2004 | admin
Mattia Montuoro, a Platt College San Diego graduate and multi-award winner, has just been awarded a 2004 Emmy Award for Graphic Design. Mattia is not a rookie when it comes to award winning work:
Partial list of awards/nominations:
- 2004 Emmy Award Winner for Graphic Design.
- 2003 Emmy Award Nominee for Graphic Design/Animation.
- 2000 Emmy Award Nominee for Graphic Design/Animation.
- 2003 Silver Telly Award Winner for TV or Cable Program – Use of Graphics (SeaWest – Corporate DVD).
- 2003 Bronze Telly Award Winner for TV or Cable Program – Show segment (San Diego after 9/11).
- 2003 Bronze Telly Award Winner for TV or Cable Program – Use of Graphics (Emergency World Open).
Mattia’s experience in broadcast television is second to none: KPBS, Time Warner and FOX6. All have benefited from Mattia’s expertise. He even decided to share his knowledge and became an instructor in visual effects and broadcast design at UCSD. Mattia has just recently created his own venture: a fresh and innovative company called BlueKwan.
We here at Platt College congratulate Mattia Montuoro!